The newly formed Nucor Tubular Products (NTP) Group, which brings together the former Southland Tube, Independence Tube Corp. and Republic Conduit, remains committed to taking care of our customers through unmatched quality and customer service. NTP is part of Nucor Corporation, North America’s largest steelmaker and the largest recycler in North America. Nucor and its affiliates are manufacturers of steel products, with operating facilities primarily in the U.S. and Canada. Nucor employs more than 25,000 teammates throughout North America.
Nucor Tubular Products will continue to redefine what it means to be a part of America’s premier steel company.
- We’re located in seven facilities spanning over 2.1 million square feet under roof in seven strategically located locations spread among four states.
- We are a leading manufacturer of structural steel tubing throughout North America.
- Nucor Tubular Products has manufactured the nation’s premier steel electrical conduit for over 85 years.
- We serve many of the largest electrical distributors, steel service centers and manufacturers of agricultural, transportation, lighting and material handling equipment throughout the United States and Canada.
Today our product line includes:
from 2” SQ x .125” wall
through 12” SQ x .625” wall
from 2-1/2” x 1-1/2” x .125” wall
through 16” x 8” x .625” wall
from 1.660” OD x .109” wall
through 16” OD x .688” wall
Electrunite® Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
Electrunite® Color Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
Galvite® Electrical Metal Conduit Steel
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC)
Aluminum Rigid Conduit
ERW Pipe Piling
to ASTM A252
in Grades 1, 2, and 3.
from 6.625” O.D. to 16” O.D.
in walls from .188” to .688” up to 78 feet long.
Rounds from 1” O.D x 16 gauge to 2” O.D x 14 gauge
Squares from 1/2” SQ x 16 gauge to 3” SQ x 14 gauge
Rectangles from 1 1/2” x 1” x 16 gauge to 4” x 2” x 14 gauge
Fire Protection Sprinkler Pipe
to ASTM A135/A795
in sizes 2” NPS through 8” NPS for Schedule 10 and Schedule 40
We are focused on being the Number One supplier of pipe, tube, and conduit.
- We produce structural steel tubing with the most advanced tube mill equipment in the industry.
- Our high frequency welding techniques assure the ultimate in weld integrity.
- Nucor Tubular Products is the only conduit manufacturer in the United States to electrogalvanize EMT and IMC, resulting in protective zinc coatings that do not flake or chip when subjected to extreme stress.
Even in a crisis, we won’t let you down. Our Decatur, Alabama location was hit by an EF-5 tornado in April, 2011. We purchased the tooling needed to roll the pipe piling sizes in the Marseilles, Illinois location during the re-build of the Decatur mill. We were unwilling to let anything, even a tornado, interrupt our service to our customers.